Sunday, April 1, 2012

T.O.D. - The Girl With Fiery Eyes

As I debated on what I would share for the day, Richard requested I post something from T.O.D. ... it's been awhile since you were forced to read some of my old writings. Bring your mother and sister under the covers... so many breasts on which to feed. Like milk and honey, the sweeter with money... while your son sucks out your seed. Thank you, for that inspirational message... T.O.D. cares.



"Wedding Vows"

Cut me- until I bleed;
Cut me- remove the seed.
Cut me- slash and speak;
Cut me- pounding me weak.

Your terror- swims through;
Your voice- shatters too.
Your eyes- holes of lies;
Your love- withers and dies.

My poison- your nest;
My lust- your breast.
My pain- your face;
My death- this place.

In you- rotting meat;
In you- heartless beat.
In you- endless feast;
In you- beauty's beast.


00.18.12


No comments:

Post a Comment