Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Days After

I apologize for my previous post being so short and curt... panic had driven us reckless and the remaining courage was seeping out quickly. I had decided to start my photo project and I posted with haste so I wouldn't change my mind... the turning wheels capture crippled flesh. So far, I've made it through three days... I know it's very little considering the count, but the amount is staggering at the same time. I don''t have any artistic talent to speak of, nothing moving or unique... just a tumbling mass of ash and regret. Nonetheless, I'm hoping something beautiful can be born from a moment of madness... perhaps in time I will see some worth in this  husk called my own. Despite my abilities and lack thereof, I wanted to sincerely thank everyone that has supported us during this difficult time. The visits, the favorites, and comments... it's been an overwhelming experience already. Everyday I post in fear and insecurity, and everyday someone takes the time to say something wonderful, thoughtful and it's so greatly appreciated. I lack the descriptive powers of expression when it comes to a positive venue... the translation is lost, the vibration consumes every thought. Regardless of my inability, the only words that can capture how this support has moved me is simply this: It brings a smile to my face... something that is truly rare. Those words of encouragement raise the heavy corners of my lips and fill my eyes with a lost luster and glow... it feels good and wholesome. I shall continue to do my best from day to day to continue this project and hopefully the journey of healing. I just really wanted to say thank you, to all of you, once again... truly, sincerely and deeply. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment