Friday, April 20, 2012

Behind The Door

We have a special message tonight... targeted towards you, motherfucker! You know who you are. As for the others just visiting, welcome... sit back and relax while I smack this fucker.


Dear Interloper-

I'm writing to you here tonight, because it wouldn't surprise me if you come here to try to get more dirt on me and invade my personal growth and space. Surprise, surprise... I'm on to you! You've become increasingly more difficult to deal with and watch as you throw your life away... at this point I could care less, really. Go ahead and O.D., go to prison, get hit by a bus or whatever the fuck your worthless piece of shit self wants to do next. However... leave me the fuck alone! It's that simple. As you know, I already have a lock on my closet door... to keep you the fuck out of my personal objects, collections, journals, medications, coins, etc. I have locked everything away of value because of you, you thieving, worthless piece of bloody, dried-up cat shit! The key that unlocks my closet, and thus your playground, is kept on my person 24/7... in my pocket while I'm awake and underneath me while I'm asleep. You will not get the key, motherfucker so stop sneaking in looking for it while I try to rest. Furthermore, the door is always locked, that's right, always! So quit coming in my room, while I'm at therapy, and checking to see if the closet door is unlocked... it's not, bitch! Just stop right there and shut the fuck up! I know you go in there and check! How? I set traps in my room to see if you've been in there while I was away... that's right, you always trigger my traps, asshole. Your observation skills are less than those of an infant and you're too self-involved and egotistical to think someone could possibly out smart you... think again. I'm a paranoid schizophrenic with an IQ of 142... what, you don't think I watch my back constantly? Fucking Troglodyte! Instead of trying to steal my pain and anxiety medication, my collections, my valuables... go out and get a fucking job, you lazy fuck! Buy your own shit, your own drugs, and leave me the fuck alone! Just in case, you're wondering how pathetic you really are... let me give you a fucking hint. It's pretty low to steal from people. It's even lower to steal from someone that is providing a roof over your head. Even lower still, to be stealing from a disabled, mentally ill person... I don't really think you can get any lower, really. You're already dry-fucking my ass every chance you get... no kiss, no lube, just fuck, fuck, fuck! I would love to see you in a foreign country, where they cut your hands off in public square if you're a thief... they'd probably already cut both arms up to your shoulders and your legs up to your hips. I've had it with your fucking shit... grow the fuck up already and do something with yourself. Or at the very least, get the fuck out of my house and life! I already get sick to my stomach every time I see your stupid, fucking face... and the urge to fucking stab your face 187 times is growing quickly. Fuck! I fucking hate you... I fucking hate everything about you! Back off, bitch, and get your own fucking life to dry-hump... leave me the fuck alone!

- My Name Goes Here, Fuck YOU!


Ahh, therapy at it's finest... I think I actually feel a little bit better. We will return to our regularly scheduled broadcast tomorrow evening, goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. IM back:) Im way behind so I'll be trying to catch up.seems like some intresting things happened while I was away....This poked out at me first...I actually Love the first part in the beggining....where you say.

    As for the others just visiting, welcome... sit back and relax while I smack this fucker.

    That was awesome!@!!!! I bet that felt good to write.Cathartic in a way..Im glad you didnt hold back...It looks like you said alot of what needed to be said and had been coming for awhile. Im hoping your situation has changed since this post. Im hoping the person/persons responsiable will go away.
    I can understand how hard it must be when so many people take advantage of the mentally ill. I hope it gets better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back, my friend. I've been having a hard time posting as much as I'd like in addition to posting a photo everyday on my Flickr... the entries are too few for my liking. As for this related situation, nothing has changed... other than the upgrading of a few locks and security protocol. The interloper is still up to their old tricks, and perhaps some new ones, but no further theft has occurred to my knowledge. It is sad when people try to take advantage of family or the mentally ill... but I suppose that's the nature of greed and corruption. My voice is the only power I seem to have left at times... though it feels fragile at times. The best thing I can do is continue living, going to therapy, and keep releasing these feelings... or they shall consume every last bit of my sanity.

      Delete