Monday, April 23, 2012

Two In The Crowd

Another week has started... a small balance has been restored. It's taken great effort, but I've been able to continue with my photo project and work in a few entries... other trials are forthcoming, to be sure. The river swells in delight as it spills upon the salted soil of yesteryear. Diana came home last night and whispered softly in my left ear, "I am here..."... it was soothing for but a moment, then Richard started laughing. I don't understand Richard at all and there have been several conversations about him recently. He started out as a kind and encouraging voice... he helped motivate me to take care of some much needed chores and tasks. After several nights of visiting, he began arguing with me about the most trivial of things... now he has begun fighting with Diana and become a constant source of mockery and debasement. This role for Richard seems more accurate than before... seeing how I fear most men and they make me very uncomfortable. Perhaps it was a ruse to make me at ease and allow him to take residence in my life... the rent is unpaid and the landlord is a coward. Sometimes I find myself late at night, screaming at Richard and begging him to stop and to be still... he mutters in tongues and encourages me to join along. After hours of chanting, I've forgotten what the original task at hand was, and Richard has won the battle for his needed company... misery loves company someone once said. Diana has recommended we pursue protocol and approach 0808 in a timely fashion... she feels encouraged this could prove to be a valuable addition in the near future. I'm not even certain how that would work... am I supposed to leave caution behind and interact like she feels fit? Is it even a viable situation... has the tumor become malignant? 0808 might have the ability to silence Richard with positive influence... then Diana will become more comfortable in this given environment. It boils down to trust... is Diana safer to listen to then Richard? Or is she just another wolf in sheep's clothing... a siren calling me out to certain doom? I need a grounded opinion, once the gate has been opened it will be too late... the children will wash down the drain, as I feast on the foul bath water.

No comments:

Post a Comment