Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Side Salad

Tonight's menu is light in selection and density... no severed veins to suckle upon or pending feasts. No riddles or flashbacks tonight. I thought it would be interesting to hear from you, the audience... whether in a comment or message, anonymous or not. I would like to hold a little Q&A session... you the audience can ask me questions and on occasions, I will answer them as a topic of discussion. The content is unimportant... let the blood and feces fly. Be vulgar, be offensive, be inquisitive, be concerned... whatever your minds desire. There is no taboo... shame and pride can be checked at the door at any time. Maybe you want to know more about me, or my illness, and have questions. Maybe you want to know what tripping for days on LSD is like. Maybe you want to know how being raped in a dentist office feels and affects the human mind. Maybe you want advice. If you wish to remain anonymous, I can respect that... I have no need to disclose people's names. I thought it might be a nice addition to the current ramblings... perhaps even insightful for everyone involved. Give it some thought... the offer is on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment