Monday, May 30, 2011

Creative Juices

The inspirations have waned... leaving me limp in vigor and sensation. The voracity grows to rend open my fleshed vessel... your consumption and my dysfunction, reigniting the embers within. I have fattened myself on the paper shredded hearts... the cartooned images melt under the folds of my tongue. Exit light... enter life. I shiver as I feel you coming closer... your fingers tingling up my spine as my saliva thickens. With blackened eyes, I enter your world once more... Ouija communications no longer needed, once you slide inside me. My mind, your favorite fuck, shifts with each impulse... milky satisfaction, the days linger without end. Shimmering symbols and puzzle pieces take shape once more... the questions answered, in this world it's absolute. In the final thrust, there is no more nothingness... every void is filled at climax. You'll pull out slowly, as my eyes flicker and mild convulsions seed the sorrow... I am but a visitor and the gates are starting to close. Naked and exposed, my insides are out and my outside are in... I feel no remorse for the feasting, only anticipation for the next embrace. All will fade away within hours, as I travel down the astral highway... the puzzles undone, the mysteries re-web themselves in silhouettes of time. Trading pieces of myself, two days at a time, in exchange for your strychnine kisses... bathing anew in creative juices.

No comments:

Post a Comment