Saturday, December 26, 2009

Tomorrow

I don't know if I can face tomorrow... even if I could, I do not want to see another day. My desire to continue has gone dry... nothing but dirt and ashes to fill my bucket. Life has become an unquenchable leech...taking more and more even when there is nothing left to give. I want to sleep, but my wandering mind wont allow me any rest. I want silence, but the static coming from my windows can not be muted. I want love, but I can not feel it or comprehend it's existence. I want relief, but I can only cut so deep. I want peace, but the populace thrives on the bloodshed of the innocent. I want Light, but the darkness has consumes me. I want someone else's blood on my hands. I want to hear the screams of another... beating compassion into the shallow minds of the clones walking this earth. My tears turn into rage then disappear into the void of hope. If I can't feel, then I long to make someone feel something... no matter the emotion, just feel. Emotions conflict with logic... it's a plastic world where logic has become processed and manufactured. I yearn for a simpler time... where people meant what they said and sincerity was commonplace. I want so badly to leave here... I surrender, take me home. This place is death and I have grown weary from speaking with the dead. No, I don't want to see tomorrow... because I'll have to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment