Tuesday, December 15, 2009

T.O.D. - Another Side

This selected piece is is different from the others I have posted... this one shows another side of myself. I am not a totally heartless, bloated piece of shit... there is something left, even if it has been lost. This one has been published in several books... I have no idea why.


“Just One Chance”

Just one chance to touch your soul.
Is all I want to do.
To hold you close within my arms,
To say, I love you.

Just one chance to kiss you deep,
For in your heart I’d stay.
You’re a picture perfect lady,
And you take my breath away.

Just one chance to have a love,
That grows stronger everyday.
The countless ways you’ve touched my heart,
Is more than I can say.

Just one chance is all I ask.
Now it’s up to you.
I could hold you close or walk away;
Our love would be so true…

2 comments:

  1. Did you write this? I think it is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did. It's from a long time ago, when my writing style was much different... probably from back during High School. Thank you for your kind words... I'm glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete