Sunday, March 20, 2011

T.O.D. - Five To One

I'll be the first to admit that my understandings and perceptions are often times askew... then again, people misunderstand my contorted speech more often than not. People with their silver, split tongues weave insults inside of embraces... the same manner in which I flirt with mystery and uncertainty in my phrases. May the Heavens embrace your wounded heart and your quiet offer you solace... find your peace elsewhere and shut the fuck up! It's an Eloquent Dismissal... how poetic one's venom can taste. I have shown many sides of my tongue here... various writings and rants inspired by passion, rage, insanity, love, loss, society and violence. They are all parts of whom I really am... my filter is broken and I have nothing left to lose. Indeed, I can be vulgar and offensive, but that isn't my mission... I am here to bellow my silent scream to the void. Everything that I have written, everything, has a hidden layer and message to someone... nothing is as simple as it appears. Looking through the "dusty box", I found another poem that was removed from the original draft of T.O.D. ... it just show's another side of myself, another ripple in the water. Long ago, someone asked me to write them a poem pertaining to a sexual encounter. It was an unusual request from a stranger... typed into a chat room conversation, simply to prove I was capable.


"Last Night"

Last night you touched me, but not the first time;
Experiences and pleasures... birthing my rhyme.
You held me close, as you welcomed me in;
Sparked my passions... from the depths within.
As we touched, our bodies merged into one;
Wet lips and fingertips, oh the web we spun.
Pulses arose, staggered gasps, then a soft moan;
Your hands and tongue- the things I was shown.
You pulled me out, then back in again;
Raising my climax, to taste my within.
As I lay there, so milky soft on your skin;
Eruptions of tingles, how long it had been.
Shakes and sighs, as our hands clasp tight;
Minutes slipping- I was in you all night.
Your wetness and flavor, still over me;
Not just my body, but my soul you did see.

No comments:

Post a Comment