Friday, March 18, 2011

Violent Vibrations

Rewind. Stop the tape... rewind! Words spew from mouth... bubbling sewage, rotting the impressionable minds. I need to cease my communications with people in a direct fashion... no letters, no conversation, no smiles. My thoughts come out as violent assaults to the senses... I feel the vibrations but they all translate into irrational mumblings. I think differently, I speak differently... layers of thought blended into simple phrases. I mean what I say, but the ears aren't listening... the eyes are scratched out and bleeding with nothing to see. Love, life, decay. They are not words of endearment... I am not capable of understanding such a sensation. Emotions are curious insects... eating, toiling, spoiling. If I speak softly, then I am ignored. If I speak bluntly, then wounds appear. If I speak with eloquence, then I am a sexual deviant. My tongue has become the plague upon this house... I should cut it out, replacing it with slate and chalk. Pictures deemed the appropriate form of speech. Love would be a heart, thoughts would be bubbles and fucking would be an erect penis inside a candy counter. I can't bear the constant rejection from the people I try to communicate with. I have a legion of voices casting judgment in my mind... your chastising is fodder; stop vibrating. It becomes a violent mass in my stomach... I need to rip it out of me and smash it against their faces. I need someone that can listen with their eyes and speak with their minds... it's not black, white and gray. I need a response to fulfill the communication highway... colored thoughts and controlled vibrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment