Monday, March 28, 2011

American Green Cross - Profit From Pain

I have held my tongue for far too long on this matter... the Tsunami that hit Japan. It has almost been forgotten here in the U.S. and no longer on our local news or major headlines. Perhaps you are asking yourself the same question I am... why? First off, I fucking love Japan and the Japanese people... richly filled with honor and culture, it would be my dream to go live there. So, here is the ugly truth about America... I still have limited free speech, so I am going to use it. This country was built on scandals and it continues to thrive on the suffering. Japan gets hit by a massive natural disaster... what better time to line the pockets of the bloated, hucksters of America? Let's take advantage, shall we? They ask everyone in America to donate to their fraudulent programs, such as the America Red Cross, and in turn we have helped these people in need. Wrong. Someone asked me, "Are you going to help out Japan and donate some money?". I said, "No fucking way am I giving America a penny to pocket over someone's suffering!". All of the money that was donated was pocketed, my friends. That's right. Our Messiah President and N.W.O. leaders pocketed every penny. The American Red Cross isn't even owned or operated by Americans... I'll give you a hint to whom it really belongs. Can you say, "mass media"? I dare not speak against that particular group of people... after all, my free speech rights don't quite go that far. I don't want people raiding my home, placing a black hood over my head and rushing me off to one of those F.E.M.A. death camps just yet. Sure, some might be thinking, "If you hate this country so much, then get the fuck out!". Please allow me to respond, "I happen to be part Native American. I was here first motherfucker, this is my land. It's the corrupt people fucking everyone over and stringing along the people with lies that should leave!". Don't even get me started on the shit this country did to the Native Americans and covered up. Back on point... you have been scammed once again, sheep of America. I weep for the people of Japan and I sincerely wish there was something I could do to help. But I refuse to let these monsters profit more from the suffering of others and my "donation". Perhaps my words will just be shrugged off and ignored... as a rant of some delusional fiend. My hope is that just one person will read this and open their eyes to truth of this "great nation". I am not discouraging people from aiding Japan... if you have a donation to send, give it to the right people- Japan, directly. If you are of able body and can afford to travel, go over there and help... if I had the means, I would sweat blood to help them. Just don't be blind to what is happening and how this government and the N.W.O. love to profit from pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment