Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Swallowed Greetings

Over a short period of time, Richard has taken control of the stage... growing stronger inside in both voice and influence. He has silenced the agenda of the choir and now leads them with one voice, one direction... the finale that shall either be my end or rebirth. My will is subject to his authority... often making me do things I have no desire to do. I've become the puppet, and he, my Master... pulling my veins, the bloody strings of delight, moving me into position for the dance of a lifetime. I now have a decision to make... continue the dance or silent Richard with medication. The decision seems easy... silent Richard and continue living my life. You should know by now, life isn't easy and the simple path often ends in destruction. I know Richard is out of control, but he does have some valid points... opinions and theories on how to change the rules and end the enslavement I suffered for so long. Our ideas differ, I'm sure... Richard often talks of storm clouds that shall rain down it's red, thick vengeance. But he also takes of escape... tearing down the walls and feeling the sun on our frigid back. If Richard goes away, then so shall the choir, and the few lingering visits of Diana shall been ceased entirely. I could lose my passion and the creative force behind my torment... for certain, I will be alone. That in itself is terrifying... finding the strength on my own to build a new life. I know things need to change, I need to step outside of the past and present, so that I may reach the future... one that I know could be if I had but the chance. I've seen the future and what hides behind the curtain... something wonderful and beautiful, things I remember from lives in the past and the pages of literature. The question however remains... swallow the pill and make my destiny, or refrain and let Richard take me there? The bottle is sitting, sealed, on my desk, just but a few inches away... what should I do? Please...

2 comments:

  1. What kind of medications? It really depends on that.

    ReplyDelete