Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fevered Fetus

I've been giving some serious thought about altering my photo project... not abandoning it, just expanding the general theme. For those of you that are new, if you would like to follow along or view my photos... they can be found here - Project: Humanity. You see, the whole purpose is that by taking and posting photos of myself, perhaps it will allow me to gain some minute piece of self-worth... in addition to making it less offensive to see myself in the mirror.  What I've been considering is to perhaps take some full body photos and photos of specific parts of my body that I hate or find less offensive... something along the lines of my severed penis on fine china served to a host of stuffed animals. Well, it's a thought... somehow it would be poetic and fitting. I never promised myself, or anyone for that matter, that this project would be inspiring, creative, or artistic... it's purely for a therapeutic purpose. However, perhaps the few people viewing my photos day after day would like to see something other than my hideous face... let's display the entire piece of shit, rather than one kernel of corn. Insert laughter and elegant flourish. At the very least, it would make it a slightly more intimate journey of growth and self-discovery... exposing myself further as the sweaty toothed, deviant fiend. As always, your input would be appreciated... please share your thoughts and opinions, freely.

"I wish to give, to take, to make, to shake,
 I wanna see it happen.
 I want to see, to be, the one that plays the game,
 Without no fears and regrets.
 I want to know you,
 Better than I know myself.
 I want to feel the end,
 And to enjoy the consequence."

- I Wish, Infected Mushroom


No comments:

Post a Comment