Monday, November 22, 2010

The Strangling Conversation

After a long conversation with my cat, Andy, last night, I am weary to say the least. He clearly defined the reality of many situations and spoke none too softly about who and what I am. An animal's honesty. He told me that I spend far too much time dreaming of days not meant to be seen, things which shall not come to pass and false hope. I wept. So today, I am taking the day off as prescribed... a line of pharmaceutical soldiers are lined and ready to depart. Despite the brutal honesty, he assured me I am needed in a limited capacity so I am not allowed to leave permanently. Who would feed and care for him if I were to leave? It's a small role, but I am needed... perhaps even wanted or loved on some level. He's calling for me now...

No comments:

Post a Comment