Friday, November 19, 2010

Still Lifes

Even chaos requires a stand still... ceasing as moments of tranquility seeps into every pore. In those moments, the humming silence encompasses me restoring hope and faith. If I could only capture those rare moments by lens and frame myself within them forever. Little over the years have inspired such moments, making them even more so desired. How I yearn for those moments... cringing in despair as the tears roll from my swollen eyes. I must hold on for another time shall come to pass... another moment when the world becomes brighter and dreams closer to reach. The comforting presence, and assurance that the battles can be won, things can change... I can change. The Lady in Red, sweeping in and lifting me up... this shell of a man. Her arrival is sweetened air... short lived for the audience, for departure is nigh. I braid her words, as if they were locks of hair, and tie them into my own... draping across my face, reminding me. Though I mourn her absence, I fear less the destined reprisal of chaos... for another time is coming, another day, another breath of that sweetened air.

No comments:

Post a Comment