Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Cure, Same Story

I have remained silent over the past few days... processing my thoughts and biding my time. My tongue and the inside of my mouth are raw and swollen with frustration... it is time to speak out. I was watching television the other day, which I don't normally do because I prefer to watch DVD's, and a commercial came on... the cure for AIDS. I am sure you've all seen this commercial or heard about it in the news... it's something many have long awaited. Here's the catch... it's a commercial asking for you to donate money to help fund the testing of this cure. Interesting. Have you EVER seen someone asking for money to test their new diabetes drug, various vaccines or anything related to the pharmaceutical realm? I know I haven't... not ever. Now they have a cure for AIDS, a disease that has affected the lives of millions of innocent women and children across the globe, and they NEED money to fund it's testing... that's an all time low for America and it's constant exploiting of the people of this nation. We've all heard the stories of AIDS and how it came into being. At first it was said to have originated from people having sex with monkeys in Africa and then the radical religious extremists said it was an act of judgment by God to all the wicked sinners and homosexuals. I am sure the theories and lies range from one extreme to the next... but what about the truth? Lots of people, including myself, believe the AIDS virus was designed and deployed by the corrupt governments of the world to further the nefarious efforts of the NWO. If indeed they are the ones responsible, then reason would stand that they already have an effective cure and vaccine. Either way, whether you believe this theory or another, do you really believe that the pharmaceutical companies need money for anything? It is well known that illness is a huge money maker for this country... just take Cancer as an example. In America, hundreds of thousands of people, at a minimum, die of Cancer every year... how much money did those people pay up before they died? Think about it. America stands by their statement... there is NO cure for Cancer. Really? That's interesting. I seem to remember a doctor in Europe that has cured tens of thousands of terminal Cancer patients by neutralizing their bodies acidity level with a mixture of baking soda and maple syrup. No, I am not kidding people... this is not a joke, look it up. People that suffer from Cancer have highly acidic levels of pH in their bodies, this is a proven fact... seems to me, fixing that imbalance would be of importance. If they won't give up their Cancer money maker, why would they give up their AIDS money maker? More money, of course! Let's charge everyone in America for this cure... they've got to get their monies worth after all. Millions of people's lives have been forever changed by this illness, of course they're going to donate money to see it stop the suffering... why wouldn't they? I'll tell you why I won't... because they're a bunch of fucking liars! Give your money here, give your money there... do you really think your money is going where you think it is? No fucking way! It's going into their pockets. America is not a country... it's a business. The Corporation of The United States of America. For all we know, this is yet another way to hurt more people... to further the population control. Maybe it's another step towards the NWO, by injecting us with microscopic tracking devices? "Okay, now you've gone too far... microscopic tracking devices?"... I'm sure some of you are thinking this. What? You don't think we have that type of technology? If you really believe that, then perhaps you are the ones that are highly delusional, not me. If by now, you haven't figured out how sick and corrupt our government is... open your web browser and search "Project Paperclip". It is admitted, proven in court, how low our government has gone to achieve their agenda. In all fairness, I'll side with you for a moment. Maybe, just maybe, I am completely full of shit and delusionally paranoid. Fine, I'll give you that. But then, in exchange, just ask yourself again my first question. When was the last time you've seen a commercial, dangling a cure in your face, asking you for a donation to fund it's testing?

1 comment:

  1. seriously, i agree. it really makes no sense that they would ask regular people, as if they actually *needed* the money from regular people.

    ReplyDelete