Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Unsaid And Unsent


The words are swirling around in my mind, but I am powerless to speak. If I keep these thoughts to myself, I can relive the dream over and over within the safety of my head... just let me keep on dreaming a little longer. Allow me that one simple pleasure... I beg of you. I know it will never happen, I know it can't happen, I know all the things my heart refuses to accept. Tomorrow I will wake up and suppress these feelings that at the moment are bursting from within my chest... the sorrow drips from my eyes when I think of losing this moment. I lace my every word, with the same thought... they are only so many ways to say the unsaid. Just for the night, may my tongue be still and my breathing staggered... let me have this, just for one more night.

No comments:

Post a Comment